- Satisfactory performance in present position and be outgoing,
positive, energetic, self-motivated, and able to work alone and
unsupervised. Applicant must maintain
a professional attitude at all times.
- High School Diploma.
- Teaching Certificate preferred, not required.
- Previous coaching experience preferred
- Attend work on the scheduled work days.
- Strong knowledge of volleyball skills and strategies
- Good people and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule (available to work afternoons, evenings and
- Philosophy consistent with Three Rivers High School educational goals
- Ability to demonstrate techniques and skills to players
- Ability to communicate professionally with media, staff, parents,
- Organizational skills to maintain practice plans, budget, travel and
- Desire to build a quality volleyball program
- Organize and conduct practices during the season
- Promote and organize volleyball activities out of season following
- Communicate effectively with other coaches and the Athletic Director
- Be supportive of high school academic, behavioral and building
- Assist the head coach in building a youth volleyball program, summer
Candidates interested in applying for
the JV Volleyball Coach position should email Pete Anderson, Three Rivers
Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
. Resumes and cover letters will be accepted
until position is filled.